New from Diabetes Headquarters !
The RockTape H2O from RockaDex tape has an enhanced adhesive that was initially developed for water polo where there is both grappling and water involved.
RockTape H2O tape from RockaDex is perfectly designed for:
- Children going on Cruise ships
- People who are heavy sweaters
- Podiatrists dealing with sweaty feet
- People working in the tropics
- People working high humidity areas
- Swimmers who spend long periods of time in the pool
- Water polo athletes
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape H20 tape from RockaDex is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries.
RockTape H20 tape from RockaDex can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens!
It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
Key benefits to using RockTape H20 tape :
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key reasons to choose RockTape H20 tape :
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
Key features of RockTape H20 tape :
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same