The Diabetes Headquarters (HQ) - Myabetic Kamen Diabetes Case provides just a little bit more room.
Daily essentials + extra storage = a great addition to your diabetes routine.
Features of the Myabetic Kamen Diabetes Case:
- High quality materials
- Double-compartment diabetes case for organizational simplicity
- Main compartment organizes daily testing essentials
- Velcro meter pocket accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W x 1.125 H inches (also accommodates Medtronic CGM or the Dexcom receiver)
- Mesh zipper pocket and three interior elastic loops to hold test strips, lancing devices, lancet needles, insulin pens or insulin vials, syringes, infusion sets, pen needles, glucose tabs, alcohol swabs, and other diabetes needs
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for easy collection and disposal of used test strips
Additional information :
The Kamen was named after inventor Dean Kamen who developed the first wearable insulin pump in 1973.
*Insulation material is not designed to keep insulin cool on its own. If you wish to keep insulin cool, please use cooling pouch or use your own cool pack.
Second compartment is lined with insulation material* and can fit a combination of necessities Glucagon emergency kit, insulin pens, syringes, pump infusion sets, logbook, sensors, cartridges, batteries, CGM receivers, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, or cooling pouch
Dimensions of the Myabetic Kamen Diabetes Case :
7.5 L x 5 W x 2.5 H inches