10 weekly payments of $ 0.90 AUD on orders over $20
The Welcare Digital Thermometer - Deluxe WDT505, is designed to give fast and accurate temperature readings.
For oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurement.
• 10 second* reading time • Jumbo screen • Water resistant • Readable in °C or °F • Fever alarm • Last reading memory function • Measurement completion alert • Automatic shut-off • Flexible tip • Oral, rectal or underarm use
Boxed Contents: 1 x Thermometer, 1 x Protective Cover, 1 x LR41 Button Battery (installed in product), 1 x Instruction Manual
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
Warning - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
For usage and more information please refer to the instruction manual.
1) To turn on, press the power button next to the screen; a short beep will sound, indicating that the product is operational.
2) At the same time the product runs a self-check test, during which all the digital segments appear on the screen.
3) The memory will show the last reading on the screen for 2 seconds.
4) A default value of 37°C or 98.6°F will display for 2 seconds
5) When the letters Lo or L and a "flashing" °C or °F display, the product is now ready for use.
6) Refer to the Methods of measuring temperature section of the manual for placement instructions.
7) Keep the user still during the measurement.
8) During the measurement, the °C or °F symbol "flashes" and a temperature will be displayed that will continue to change until a constant temperature is reached.
9) The temperature value is considered constant when the temperature rises less than 0.1°C within 8 seconds.
10) As soon as the constant temperature value is reached, a beep will sound multiple times and the °C or °F symbol will stop flashing.
11) Once the beeping has stopped the measurement is completed. Remove the product from the measurement site.
12) The highest temperature measured appears on the screen.
13) Turn the product off by pressing the power button.
14) Although the product will turn off automatically, to conserve battery it is recommended to turn the product off manually after each reading.
15) The reading will automatically be stored in the memory.
Storage Instructions :
• Wipe away any dirt and dust from the product. • Store the product in it's protective cover while not in use. • DO NOT store the product in the protective cover when it is damp. Wipe it off with a clean dry soft cloth first. • Store in a safe cool dry place, away from children as per Safety Warnings. • DO NOT place any heavy objects on the product.