The EasyBag Single is the perfect companion for short trips, transporting one (1) prefilled insulin or adrenaline pen at the optimum temperature (16-25°C) for up to 3 days—without electricity or batteries!
- Medication Suitability:
- Specifications For Medications Do Change
- Innovative Cooling Technology: Utilises specially developed gel crystals to cool insulin and adrenaline when in contact with water, providing temperature control without the need for electricity.
Simple Activation: Immerse the EasyBag in water for just 40 seconds to activate its cooling capabilities.
- Long-lasting Cooling: Gel crystals transform into a cooling gel that remains effective for up to three days through evaporation, maintaining medication temperatures between 16°C and 25°C.
- Effortless Recharge: To "recharge" the EasyBag, re-submerge it in water for 40 seconds, ready for continued use.
- Travel Confidence: Reduces stress for diabetics traveling, working, or holidaying by securely transporting insulin and adrenaline in fluctuating temperatures.
- Efficient Single Pen Transport: Designed for easy transport of one prefilled insulin or adrenaline pen, perfect for short trips.
How many pens can I store?
|Medication Cooling Temperature Range
|16°C - 25°C
|Up to 3 days
|Cooling Activation Method
|Water Activated Gel Crystals
|Operating Temperature Range
|0°C - 32°C (Ambient)
|Dimensions (h x w x d)
|210mm x 56mm x 30mm
- Diabetes Medication - Insulin, Bydueron, Byetta
- Adrenaline Medication - EpiPen, Pre-filled Adrenaline
Specifications for medications do change therefore, the information presented here is a guide only, and not medical advice.
You should always confirm with either your local doctor, pharmacist or pharmaceutical company for the recommended medication storage temperature or the recommended medication transportation temperature for your medication.
The information is based, on the publicly available information at the time of publication.
Frequently asked questions
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Regular Shipping orders placed before 2:00pm AEST should be received between 1-5 business days. This service can take longer to some rural areas.
All deliveries are via the Australia Post - Registered Postal Service.
Regular Shipping orders placed before 2:00pm AEST should be received between 7-10 business days. This service can take longer to some rural areas.
All deliveries are via the New Zealand Post - Registered Postal Service, DHL Courier Service orDHL eCommerce Service.
Regular Shipping orders placed before 2:00pm AEST should be received in approximately 10-14 business days. This service can take longer to some rural areas.
All deliveries are via the Australia Post - Registered Postal Service in conjunction with your country of residence Postal Service, DHL Courier Service or DHL eCommerce Service.
You can return or exchange any item, for any reason, within 14 days of receipt.
For more information please read our Returns Policy >